Old Crescent RFC and the Irish Tag Rugby Association (ITRA) are delighted to announce that the Club is taking over the organisation and running of Tag Rugby in Limerick, in association with TagRugby.ie.
A Tag Rugby Management Committee has been formed within Old Crescent with direct responsibility for all Tag operations in Limerick including:
- Organisation of Year-Round Tag Leagues;
- Recruitment of Teams;
- Recruitment of Staff (Venue Managers & Referees);
- Customer Service;
- Discipline; and
- Après-Tag Social Activities.
ITRA, working closely with the new Management Committee in Old Crescent RFC, will continue to provide the following services:
- TagRugby.ie website for Registration;
- Training of Staff (Venue Managers & Referees);
- Creation of Fixtures & Results on Website & Tag App;
- Equipment, including Balls, Tags, Staff Clothing & Tag Shorts; and
- Representative Tag Opportunities, via Regional’s & International’s.
The new arrangement will provide Limerick and MidWest Tag Rugby Players with a better overall Tag experience by combining Tagrugby.ie’s excellence in logistics with superior local knowledge and experience.
Further details of our exciting plans for 2016 will be announced shortly. In the meantime, you can though sign up now for the Spring and Summer Leagues in Limerick on the Tagrugby.ie website.
For more information on the new arrangements for Tag Rugby in Limerick, please contact Eugene O’Riordan, Chairman of Old Crescent RFC Tag Rugby Management Committee, Tel: 087 2337755, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.