Tommy Pratt was presented with the Clubman of the Year Award by outgoing President, Dr Michael O’Flynn, at our recent AGM. The Award is richly deserved and Tommy continues to work hard for Old Crescent RFC, having recently been selected as the Club’s Chairman of Rugby for the 1015-16 season. Congratulations, Tommy, and best wishes for the new season!
Find us on Facebook
- ALL IRELAND LEAGUE 2018-19 FIXTURES ARE OUT!
- Old Crescent RFC unveil new senior line up for 2018-19 season!
- Limerick Summer Music at Old Crescent RFC – an amazing musical evening!
- Pig n Porter 2018 – another huge success!
- Old Crescent RFC Golf Classic takes place at Limerick Golf Club on Thursday & Friday, 9th & 10th August!