To all Parents/Guardians and Players
Old Crescent RFC is delighted to re-open our Club on May 2nd for our Underage players.
Our goal is get players back training and having fun, and to do this as safely as possible for the remainder of the season.
Please bear with us and adhere to directions of Coaches and other Old Crescent RFC personnel. The safety and enjoyment of our players is our priority. Should you have any concerns our Welfare Officer will assist you in addressing them.
Old Crescent RFC Underage Committee
Covid Compliance Policies
- Each panel has a Covid compliance officer assigned.
- The Covid Compliance officer will be required to
- Ensure that all players and coaches on the panel have completed the Personal Assessment Declaration before joining every training session.
- Record all attendance for possible future contact tracing.
- Ensure that all players/coaches sanitise their hands before and after training as they enter and leave the training area. Each team will be given a sanitizing spray which can be refilled as necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment used during a match or training session is disinfected after use.
- Keep a general eye on proceeding to watch out for risks. Notify the Welfare Officer or a member of the Committee should any risks come to light.
- The Personal Assessment Declaration system will be online. The link will be sent to each panel by their coaching team. It must be completed for all players AND accompanying Parent/Guardian in advance of arriving for each training session.
- Please arrive at the pitch just before training and leave immediately afterwards. Different training panels should not mix.
- Please maintain social distancing from other parent/guardians at the side of the pitch.
- All players must bring their own water bottle and they shall be no sharing of water bottles.
- No dressing rooms will be open for the immediate future. Teams should come ready to play/train and leave immediately after.
The club layout is per the attached map.
- Training times and locations are listed below.
- Please note and follow directions for driving and parking.
- Park in the closest available location to the assigned pitch. Parking areas are mapped in yellow on the map.
- Please do not park in the area between the main pitch and pitch 2. We need to allow a free and spaced-out flow of people to and from car parks.
- Please do not congregate. Observe social distance protocol at all times.
- It is recommended that only one parent travel with child where possible
- Arrived ready to play as there will be no access to dressing rooms
- Ensure all medical issues or conditions are disclosed to the Welfare Officer
Training Pitch and Time allocation – from Sunday May 2nd 2021
|9:45- 10:45am||U6/U7 (Boys + Girls)||Main Pitch and training Area 2||Eugene McGovern|
|11:00am- 12:00pm||Girls||Main Pitch||Marie Carroll/Rob Geary|
|9:30- 10:30am||U8||Pitch 3||Bruce Duggan|
|9:30- 10:30am||U9||Pitch 4||Stephen Keogh|
|9:30- 10:30am||U10||Pitch 2||John McNamara|
|10:45-11:45am||U11||Pitch 3||Mark Woods|
|10:45-11:45am||U12||Pitch 4||Brian Collins|
|10:45-11:45am||U13||Pitch 2||Emmett Peters|
|12-1pm||U14||Pitch 3||Carsten Wiegand|
|12-1pm||U15||Pitch 4||Peter Keogh|
|12:30-1:30pm||U18/U16||Pitch 2||Peter Duggan|