Tommy Pratt was presented with the Clubman of the Year Award by outgoing President, Dr Michael O’Flynn, at our recent AGM. The Award is richly deserved and Tommy continues to work hard for Old Crescent RFC, having recently been selected as the Club’s Chairman of Rugby for the 1015-16 season. Congratulations, Tommy, and best wishes for the new season!
Find us on Facebook
- Old Crescent RFC to hold 2nd Under Age Open Day, Sunday, 26th January!
- Old Crescent to hold Mini Rugby Open Days on Sundays, 19th & 26th January!
- Cathal O’Reilly scores match winning try for Old Crescent in Limerick Charity Cup and Kelly Cup!
- Presentation of Michael Kelly Memorial Cup
- Presentation of Limerick Charity Cup